Welcome to my world  

Posted by The Spiritual Gold Digger in ,

I'm a single, 22 year old woman living in the beautiful suburbs of San Francisco. I have a rich cultural heritage, an intricate personality and have what is considered an extremely refined taste.

For those of you who dissect peoples character through their childhood like I do, let me just say that my parents are divorced but still play a very active roll in my life. My father had an affair after 13 years of being married to my mom and left my family for the woman he is now married to. It's been over a decade since my parents' divorce, and I can honestly say they're better people for the lives they chose to lead and the sacrifices they had to make. They've both grown tremendously and I am more proud of my mom than ever before.

Regardless, we all know divorces leave childhood scars and emotional trauma. I'm not going to argue that. In fact, this blog is the manifestation of my wealthy father, him marrying an older woman, and rationalizing the world through metaphysics and other spiritual concepts.

This entry was posted on Nov 18, 2009 at Wednesday, November 18, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment